Macleay Island Medical offers a wide range of bulk billed medical services for all members of the family.
- All Family Medicine (Including Men’s & Women’s Health and Children’s health)
- Kids Health checks
- Childhood vaccinations & immunisations (Government & private)
- Women’s Health
- Vaccinations / Immunisations
- Allied Health
- Indigenous Health
- Medical Assessments (pre-employments, workplace, health assessments, etc)
- Workcover Consultations
- Sexual Health
- Chronic Disease Management (Asthma, diabetes, obesity, etc)
- Mental Health Care Planning (psychology & psychiatry)
- LGBTI Health
Skin Cancer Clinic
- Mole Checks
- Complete Skin Checks
- Surgical and Non-Surgical Procedures
- Nail Care – Keeping things neat and Tidy
- Foot Pain – Keeping you on your feet
- Lower limb massage and tissue release
- Neurovascular and diabetic testing
- Minor skin and nail surgical procedures
- Footwear advice
- Exercise prescription
- Custom orthotic/manufacture
Mater Pathology services are available on-site 5 days a week:
Monday – Friday: 7.30am – 2pm
(closed for lunch 11.20am – 12pm)
We are very lucky here on Macleay that we can offer both a Medical Center and pharmacy in the same location! Pharmacy Essentials Macleay Island has grown over the last 10 years. The pharmacy has provided a number of essential services to the island for many years and is now proud to be in partnership with the medical center.
In special circumstances, our doctors can make a home visit. This will be at the doctor’s discretion and will be dependent upon the doctor’s availability and severity of the situation.
Our reception & clinical staff will always encourage you to visit our clinic as we are best equipped to treat you at the clinic as opposed to off-site where the doctors may not have all the equipment they require.